Assist to Operator / Senior Operator
- Maintain control cards and logs / records
- To ensure work place clean and tidy.
-To handle materials as advised by Operator/Senior Operator / Team leader
Read and follow the products specifications as per the job docket.
• Identify the required raw materials based on the product specifications and feed them for production.
• Check the production schedule and assist the operator to setup the machine based on the product specifications.
• Conduct the online Inspection of the production process and ensure the consistency of the products quality / standards requirements.
• Report any non-conformances while the production process to the Unit Head/Supervisor in a timely manner, stop the production whenever required to avoid having waste or causing any damage to the machine.
• Follow the daily maintenance checklist and report any issues found to the Unit Head/Supervisor and maintenance technician.
• Ensure cleaning the machine as per the machine standards and quality system requirements.
• Ensure that the work area in a clean and tidy manner all the time.
• Ensure detecting the Good and Rejected products, report the rejected products to the Operator/ Senior Operator / Team Leader / Unit Head/Supervisor.
• Ensure that good and reject products are properly identified with the respective identification tags.
• Update the daily production report and other control cards.
• Ensure respecting the security and quality standards of the company all the time.
• Update the Operator about the job progress.
Diploma in Printing / Mechanical / Electrical
BE in Mechanical / Electrical
0 to 2 years of experience