Security and Network Engineer
|Required qualification||Graduate||Total vacancies||1|
· System administration and analytics for network security related systems and devices (Sophos XG and Fortinet) MacAfee EDR, DLP, SSL and IPSEC VPN, IDS, IPS, WAF.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration, architecture, security, and data protection.
· Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
· Monitor network performance and integrity
· Distributing and loading updates to intrusion detection systems (IDSs), firewalls, data loss prevention systems, and other network security systems.
· Analyzing security notices issued by information system
· Monitoring systems for security incidents or breaches, and reporting security gaps through audits of the network and security.
· Roll-out of system updates and patches to strengthen network security
· Through Knowledge of ISO Audit.
Qualifications and experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field of study
· 5+ years of experience in Network Security administration
· Strong understanding of network security systems and technologies
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
· Ability to work across all levels of the organization/hierarchy
· Able to manage multiple tasks/projects, and deliver objectives effectively